On site registration
Registration is open on Sunday 16.00–18.00 at the main building of the universtity of Tampere, Kalevantie 4 (opposite to Tampere hall).
Get-together with some drinks and snacks available on 2nd floor.
Registration on Monday and Tuesday 8.00–17.00 at the Tampere hall, and on Wednesday 8.00–13.00.
Please click here to register.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact TAVI Congress Bureau at email@example.com or tel +358 3 233 0400.
||Early fee until
March 15, 2016
|Late fee from
March 16, 2016
|Student registration fee*
*For a delegate to be considered a student she/he must currently be a full-time student enrolled in a PhD / master programme in her/his affiliated institution during the academic year 2015–2016. Please be prepared to show a proof of your student status onsite.
**Please, note that Asiantuntijapäivä (Day for Elderly Care Practitioners) on 21 June 2016 will be held in Finnish.
The registration fee and the student registration fee include
- Conference programme and programme book
- Abstracts in electronic form
- Conference lunches and coffees
- Specified social events
- Information desk services on site
Please note that the costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the fees.
Payment and confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee should be made in advance in euros (EUR) in connection with the registration. When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email.
By credit card: Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
By bank transfer to the conference account.
||Pohjola Bank Plc
||P.O. Box 308, FIN-00013 POHJOLA, Finland
|Account number IBAN:
||FI21 5730 0820 6239 46
||Delegate's personal reference number
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt with automatically.
- Invoice as an e-mail attachment, you will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is 11 euro.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when all the payments (including the hotel fee) have been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any cancellations or changes to registration or accommodation must be made in writing to TAVI Congress Bureau by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a cancellation for registration, excursions and/or hotel reservation is received by 16 March 2016, the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of 50 EUR, and the hotel fees will be refunded minus a 30 EUR handling fee. No refunds can be made for cancellations received after 16 March 2016.
Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration fee or the hotel fees will not be refunded.
Registration and practical information
TAVI Congress Bureau
Ms Piia Kumpuvaara, Project Coordinator
Ms Pia Banerjee-Rikkonen, Project Manager
tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours 9.00-16.00 GMT+2)